Spacetime & Substance
International Physical Journal
RESEARCH AND TECHNOLOGICAL INSTITUTE OF TRANSCRIPTION,
TRANSLATION AND REPLICATION, JSC
The Institute was founded in 1996 with the capital of 20 thousand
Hryvnyas. The capital of the Institute has been increased up to 21
million Grivnyas by the beginning of 2000.
The scientific potential of the Institute is made of 4 Professors
and 17 PhD. The scientists are attracted from other establishments
for realization of sertain designs.
Scientific investigations are performed science capacious
technologies are developed, perfected and implemented and also
original ideas, engineering developments and designs of talented
scientists, inventors and creative collectives are supported with
this purpose at the Institute.
The "Bank" of the propositions of the Institute includes more than
80 designs and technical propositions of various depth of study.
Now are supported more than 20 designs at the expense of own
- in the field of the fundamental researches (biology, medicine,
physics, astrophysics, relativity, gravitation, cosmology);
- in the field of industrial technologies (hyperfine grinding,
processing of a waste, manufacture of food additives and dyes,
basalt fiber and materials on their basis);
- in the field of agricultural technologies (manufacture of
unique fertilizers, preparations of presowing treatment of seeds,
- in the field of financial technologies (universal methodology
of risk estimation, actuarial mathematics, unstate pension funds,
The fundamental studies
In the field of fundamental research the
Institute has obtained the fiollowing results:
- It is shown, that Einstein's equations of the general theory of
relativity with cosmological constant are true for the real
Universe with Euclidean geometry within global scales.
- It is shown, that conditions of homogeneity and isotropy
stemming from the global properties of the Universe permit to
transfer the equations of the general theory of relativity from
geometric shape into the field one.
- The solution of the received equations has revealed several
(extremely small) additions to the basic laws of physics, which
take into account gravitational ties of natural elements within
the whole Universe.
- "Cut-off" of these ties and transfer to traditional laws of
physics are made by directing the average density of the Universe
to the zero, which as a matter of fact, provides execution of the
- The new approach has permitted to develop a new stationary
model of the Universe without inner contradictions and coordinated
with all objective characteristics of the Universe.
- Unknown before, gravitational viscosity and geodetic curvature
of the Universe have been discovered, the reasons for inert
properties of material bodies, red shift in radiation spectra of
other galaxies, microwave background sky radiation, large-scale
structure of the Universe and other natural elements were
- The unit scheme is suggested and unit parameters are grounded
for experimental discovery of bias of light frequencies at passing
control distance and determination of average density of the
- The results received allow to define more exact (after the
experiment) the elements of mechanical trajectory of celestial
bodies and may be used directly in space activities.
- There is a principal possibility displayed for creation of the
gravitational screen and flying vehicles with properties alike the
- First steps are made to unification of all the types of
physical interactions in the way of identification of gravitation
and nuclear interactions.
- The basis are included for examination of the fifth
fundamental information interaction.
- The theoretical examinations and experiments are carried out
on examination of vacuum polarization waves etc.
The Institute possesses:
- all the necessary proofs of the mentioned results;
- the programme of further theoretical and experimental
- development programme of commercial trend;
- initial group of specialists for research continuation;
- proposals to private and business entities as for joint
efforts in research development and joint usage of results.
The Institute has published some monographies on fundamental
The scientists of the Institute have made the reports on a series
of the international scientific conferences (that is the best
testimony of our scientific researches):
1) V.M. Kontorovich - on the conference "OBSERVATION COSMOLOGY:
THE DEVELOPMENT OF GALAXY SYSTEMS", Sesto Pusteria (Bolzano,
Italy), June 30th - July 3rd, 1998;
2) Yu.A Bogdanov, D.N. Kolpakov - on the conference:"GLOBAL
INFORMATION SPACE: RESOURCES, TECHNOLOGY, INNOVATION", Kiev (Ukraine),
Oktober 22-23, 1999;
3) N.A. Zhuck, V.N. Pasyuga - on the conference "THE UNIVERSE OF
GAMOW: ORIGINAL IDEAS IN ASTROPHYSICS AND COSMOLOGY", Odessa
(Ukraine), August 16-22, 1999;
4) N.A. Zhuck, V.N. Pasyuga - on the conference "THE MODERN
PROBLEMS OF EXTRAGALACTIC ASTRONOMY", Pushchino (Russia), April 12-
5) N.A. Zhuck, V.N. Pasyuga - on the conference "EUROPEAN
ASTRONOMY AT THE TURN OF THE MILLENNIUM", Moscow (Russia), May 29
- June 3, 2000.
The Institute was an organizer of the Ukrainian-Russian Conference
"GRAVITATION, COSMOLOGY AND RELATIVISTIC ASTROPHYSICS" (GRAV-2000).
The Institute was an organizer of the International Scientific Conference
"GRAVITATION, COSMOLOGY AND RELATIVISTIC ASTROPHYSICS" (GRAV-2003).